I recorded my latest YouTube Video on the Charles Neuzil Music Channel on June 10, 2020, and uploaded on June 14, 2020. This is Part One of my first project combining analog synthesizers and my trombone.
In the video I explore the creative process of this project, how I got the idea, and how I am beginning to put it all together. I've been wanting to combine the use of synthesizers with my trombone from the beginning, and first now have begun the first project of this kind. I decided to use the Arturia Drumbrute Impact together with the Behringer TD-3 and my King 3B+ trombone. I have several trombones, but this is my main horn. I pitched everything into the key of Bb for this one. But that is subject to change. I like to explore different keys. They all have a different “feel.”
Later, I plan to add effects to the sound of the trombone. In the video I use no effects, just a bucket mute. My intention is to add some delay, reverb, possibly distortion, that type of thing. I’ll explore that in Part Two.
Still working on improving the sound and video quality, but I've been focusing on the music and the creative process right now. As in the last video, just recorded off of my i-Phone in my haste to get out the video. Working on a better method right now.
Hope you enjoy this project. As I mentioned above, it has been in the "idea" stage for a long time and is finally coming to fruition. Stay tuned for Part Two.
Oh, and the Photo Credit goes to Adrien Olichon from Pexels.
YouTube Link below.